GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Travel requests and reservations are made through the following means:
- Our travel agent in charge will contact you to start planning and personalizing your travel, your information such as preferences, interests, budget, flights, hotels, food restrictions and others will be requested to improve your experience.
- An itinerary will be designed to your liking that can be modified until you are satisfied, during the planning process.
- Confirming and accepting an itinerary constitutes an agreement and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- After confirming your itinerary, you will be asked to pay the corresponding amount.
- Prices of the programs are quoted in US dollars and per person, unless otherwise expressly specified.
- Prices include all taxes applicable to foreigners and non-resident peruvians.
- Prices do not include 18% VAT, unless otherwise expressly specified.
- After confirming the reservation, the price is guaranteed for a maximum period of 48 hours, if the payment is not made within this period, the price may vary according to availability of train schedule, hotels and others.
- Check prices for special dates: Easter week, Inti Raymi (June 22nd to 26th), National Holidays (July 24th to 30th), Christmas (December 23rd to 26th) and New Year (December 27th to January 3rd).
- Rates for children will be quoted for request, according to their age. In all cases, it is required to send a copy of the child’s ID to apply to this rate.
Reservations are subject to availability, to reconfirm a reservation you must pay for the services or deposit the guarantee, as appropriate.
- If you confirm your reservation 60 days prior to your trip we require a payment of 60% of the total cost within 48 days from the confirmation of your reservation.
- The entire balance must be paid 60 days prior to your trip, if you need an extension of the term you must contact us in advance to take the necessary measures.
- If you confirm your reservation after 60 days prior to your trip, you must pay the total of the program within 48 hours from the confirmation of your reservation.
- Payment methods:
- Wire transfer (Bank Scotiabank)
- Credit and debit card virtual payment (Procesos de Medios de Pagos S.A.):
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Diners Club through a link like this: https://secure.payzen.lat/t/3n3kldl7
- Full name of each passenger, as indicated in their passport.
- Scanned copy of each Passport.
- Date of birth
- National and international flights information
- Special indications (dietary restrictions, allergies, special celebrations, special requests, and others)
- Children under 18 years old must travel accompanied by one of their parents or a duly authorized relative.
- If you renew or change your passport, you must travel with both (the new and the old).
VI. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Cusco Destiny does not provide travel insurance within its programs or as an extension. We recommend purchasing an insurance prior to your travel in case you need to cancel non-refundable rates such as flight tickets or other services, in the event of a personal or family emergency, also it is highly recommended to have an emergency medical evacuation insurance and coverage of medical expenses.
- Modification of your confirmed trip and/or itinerary may be subject to additional charges such as rate changes in hotels, trains and others. In this case, we cannot guarantee the availability of the services previously confirmed.
- Cancellation or postponement of your trip will be subject to an administrative fee of US$ 50.00, additional to the charge of the non-refundable reservations (hotels, flight tickets, entrance tickets and others), until 31 days prior to your trip.
- The total amount to be reimbursed will be calculated according to the criteria previously mentioned, you will be informed within 48 hours from the request of cancellation.
- If cancellation is made within 30 days prior to your trip, your case will be evaluated and you will be informed within 48 hours from the request of cancellation.
- Cancellation of your trip within 15 days prior to your arrival or no show has a 100% penalty (non-refundable).
- At Cusco Destiny we are committed to reducing any costs of cancellation or penalty whenever possible. We cannot guarantee a refund for cancellations with less than 30 days prior your trip.
VIII. TAX EXONERATION
According to Peruvian law, the exemption of 18% VAT (General Sales Tax) is applicable to foreigners and non-Peruvian residents (with provable residence in another country) with less than 60 days of stay in Perú. The only valid document to make this exemption effective is by presenting your Passport with the corresponding migration stamp. Only citizens of countries with a transit agreement with Peru may present their identity document and migration card in order to access the exemption.
This exemption is applicable to hotels, meals inside the hotel where you are staying and tourist packages.
At Cusco Destiny we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers by providing all the necessary assistance before, during and after their trip, we will do everything possible to solve any inconvenience or problem that may arise during the development of their trip. However, we are not responsible for delays, losses, inconveniences, irregularities and damages caused to our passengers or their property directly or indirectly by airlines, trains, buses, hotels, restaurants or other means of transport or service provided by third parties; as well as strikes, acts of God, natural disasters, civil disturbances, quarantines, government regulations or any other reason beyond Cusco Destiny.