FROM THE ANDES TO THE JUNGLE
13 DÍAS – 12 NOCHES
Enjoy the living culture and the beautiful landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visit its interesting archaeological sites and know more about its history. Board a train to Machu picchu, one of the new 7 wonders of the world, located in a enigmatic region, the Incas built this structure challenging its geography.
Travel through the Andes from Cusco to Puno and live an amazing day in the Titicaca lake.
- Feel the history in every corner of the city of the Incas and admire its monumental architecture.
- Travel to the heart of the Sacred Valley and learn about the Andean ancient technology.
- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes on the route to Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local flavors in the Sacred Valley and admire the impressive Vilcanota or Willkamayu river.
- In Machu Picchu, the enigmatic lost city of the Incas, discover the past of this historic place and its varied and exotic flora and fauna.
- Navigate the magnificent Lake Titicaca and live the experience with the native inhabitants of its islands.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers needed according to the itinerary
- Private tour in the Sacred Valley with lunch
- Private tour in Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket to Puno - Route of the Sun with lunch
- Private tour to Uros and Taquile islands with lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Assistance 24 hours
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- National or international flights
- Tips or other personal expenses
Starting at US$ 1100 per person - Private Services
The price of this example of tour is based on 02 people sharing accomodation. Price may vary depending on accomodation, dates of travel, number of people on your party (more people, less price) and other details.